Safecoat Acriglaze Matte Varnish
***EN71-3 CERTIFIED PRODUCT - SO SAFE TO USE ON TOYS***
SafeCoat AcriGlaze is a non-toxic, clear, matt, topical varnish and mixing medium for furniture, art, wood and driftwood projects. It is mildew resistant and odourless, so doesn't pollute air quality.
Ideal for restoring old finishes to their original brilliance, sealing and protecting painted furniture, driftwood and artwork, faux finishing and as an adhesive for paper mache. AcriGlaze is the perfect topcoat over Old Fashioned Milk Paint or chalk paint as it provides protection whilst preserving the original colour and flat finish. It appears milky on application, but dries clear.
Features & benefits
- Easy-to-use — dries fast; cleans up easily with water while wet
- Superior durable finish — ideal for artwork restorations, driftwood and furniture projects where a flat finish and no colour change is desired.
- Helps protect indoor air quality — prevents/inhibits chemical off-gassing
- Non-toxic - Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Resists water borne stains
Before using, stir well and then apply with a high quality nylon or synthetic brush. Do not apply in thick films or overload the surcace, it is better to apply two thin coats than one thick coat. Wear a mask if spraying adn ensure adequate ventillation.
Clean brush with water while wet.